This post is titled Kings of The Hill by author SoulJah. Kings of the Hill

0079_DSC_0004

Labels: , ,

Posted by SoulJah at 9:23:00 AM

6 Comment(s):
Jam aku kambang bulu.

and what is that blue thing in the second picture?! mcm.. I donoo.. a bug with a "backpack".
By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 10, 2007  

Napa plang ko kambang booloo?

And that's a bird in the second pic. I don't actually know what the name is. Heron perhaps?
By Blogger SoulJah, at Tuesday, September 11, 2007  

OOOOOOOOOOHHH BUUURROOONGGG!!!

Mati mati ku pikir bug with some sort of whatever.

EH aku balik in a month and 28 days exactly. Baik tah apa kau kan kirim kemari for me to bring back, do it soon! heheh harap maklum ;)
By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 11, 2007  

It's either poker chips, or a huge surfboard. Take your pick :p Inda jadi the lens. I got it already.
By Blogger SoulJah, at Tuesday, September 11, 2007  

and if I were to get u poker chips and I free photoshoot yessss?!!

ashren wants me to get red fluffy handcuffs... oh dear lord :\
By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, September 12, 2007  

Awu. Tapi mesti >500 pieces. Kalau inda, inda cukup tu.
By Blogger SoulJah, at Wednesday, September 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr