This post is titled Experience by author SoulJah. Experience

While talking about camera stuff on our Jing Chew session, a family consisting of an elderly couple and someone that looks like their granddaughter took a table next to ours. The man had an elaborate tattoo which I couldn't keep my eyes away of, and I was surprised that he made small talk to me, which I happily obliged to.

The woman told a story how the tattoo got there, which just piqued my interest some more. It's rare to see an elderly man to have a nice tattoo such as that, it's even rarer to see it on a Bruneian, which made me get up the courage to ask for a photo as I found the story quite remarkable. He agreed, but without a shot of his face.


85mm Cream Maker

Queueing for a shot Sigmonster? Bollywood Aim

Labels: , , , ,

Posted by SoulJah at 2:13:00 PM

3 Comment(s):
If it's such a remarkable story, why don't you tell it?
By Blogger Ashrin, at Sunday, July 15, 2007  

She hasn't given me the reprinting rights yet.
By Blogger SoulJah, at Sunday, July 15, 2007  

Haha. I was like, "where's the story?" too. :P
By Blogger War186, at Sunday, July 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr