This post is titled Starlight, starbright, where were the star gazing last night? by author SoulJah. Was pretty excited about last night's prospect about taking my umbrella stand out for the first time for an on location shoot. Somehow I convinced airbiscuit along for the night. How wrong he was! What greeted us was a sudden downpour of rain, dashing hopes for a star gazing session. What resulted was a fuck boring presentation about the fucking solar system and other heavenly bodies. Talk about boring Powerpoints...

I had to make do with what we've got, so I set up my umbrella, loaded batteries into the loaned SB800 from airbiscuit and worked the Nikon CLS (Creative Lighting System) magic.

Thanks Strobist!

70% Success

Wanted to emulate the first shot, getting the rim light not so bright on the child, but this child was kinda fidgety and they were about to pack up the telescope anyway. So I did what I had to do, burst everything and be done with it.

Helping Hand

Labels: , ,

Posted by SoulJah at 6:34:00 PM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr