This post is titled Flag Raising Ceremony. by author SoulJah.

Along with Bruneian, and Ber, I met the others who make up the local photography blogosphere for a light rainy day's shooting of the simple ceremony to raise the National Flag.

RezaFaizal has captured most of the guys that was in our little group yesterday, while KantaLensa brought his compadre along, Zul273, also met Puzian and UcingItam, and also Reeda at the after-shoot at Jing Chew. RezaFaizal also managed to capture Sufri and his lovely companion. Now that's what I call one heart, one love.

Of course me and Bruneian brought out the monopods for the day. Even though we got stares from the other photographers, but it was awesome shooting with a stable platform. Even then, my right arm was tired 3/4ths in. Too much clicking methinks.

DSC_0103

DSC_0120

DSC_0127

DSC_0147

DSC_0213

DSC_0270

The set is here: http://flickr.com/photos/stupidlogic/sets/72157594531182253/

Off Trail 2:


SlingShot 200AW:


Got to test out my new gear as well, my new Lowepro Off Trail 2. It was either this, or the SlingShot 200AW which I have been drooling over for so long. After careful perusing, I decided on the Off Trail 2 because all I needed was a top loader, and more importanly, a top loader that can fit my D80 + 80-200mm f/2.8 attached. The SlingShot can only manage to fit a medium zoom lens, if at all. My Mini Trekker would've gotten in the way yesterday, so in all honesty, the Off Trail performed wonderfully.

Labels: ,

Posted by SoulJah at 2:32:00 PM

3 Comment(s):
get the offroad...it fits 2 more lens in the middle bag, its gonna be useful for future buys. Nice shot by the way,I wished I could join the patriotism you guys shown.
By Blogger Zadm, at Monday, February 12, 2007  

I've always like your photos SoulJah, very crisp indeed. Nice meeting u yesterday bro.

I also need a bigger bag now hehe
By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, February 12, 2007  

happy valentine's day hun. :-)
i owe you presents. now, where's mine? :P hehehee xxxoxoxoxox
By Blogger yas, at Wednesday, February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr