This post is titled Bến Thành Market, Vietnam by author SoulJah. 0001__DSC8913
A slice of Saigon life, one zebra crossing at a time.

It's quite hard to explain how the traffic flow in Ho Chi Minh City to my friends without them uttering disbelief. When I said that people just cross the road without needing the traffic to stop, I see that tiny amount of disbelief in their faces. I find that this photo is a perfect representative of the hectic hustle and bustle of HCMC, also known as Saigon.

At the start of this write up, I've said that this is a slice of Saigon life, and if you study the photo carefully, you will find the odd tourists looking for direction on their maps, uniformed officials, well dress workforce, and the blur of motorcycles far outnumbering their four wheel counterparts. And in the background you can find the famous Bến Thành Market, a marketplace where you can find tailored $20USD silk shirts alongside stalls selling the local delicacies.

I'll do a full write up soon on my Tripping, which I can give you tips on what stuff to do or get to make for an awesome experience. I'll go about it in chronological order starting with Thailand.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Posted by SoulJah at 3:46:00 AM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr