This post is titled Ray by author SoulJah. DSC_9069

Went to KL almost a month or so ago, to do a coverage of Didi and Khalil's wedding there. Did quite a number of things over there, of which sightseeing and being a tourist was one of them. Wouldn't have gone to the Aquaria at the KL Convention Centre if Nikki and Mashee didn't drag me out there. But it was good times anyway, snagging the above photo made the RM38 entry fee just bearable.

Ok, list of things I did there this time.

1. Rode on a bike during a wedding coverage. Weirdest, moment, ever.


0001_DSC_9275

2. Finally got to visit YL Camera at Pudu Plaza. Had to sneak out really early for this, so I wouldn't get dragged out for shopping. Truly a mecca for photographic fiends everywhere. Ask for anything here, photography wise, they'd surely have it, if not at the back, it'd be upstairs in their other unit(!). Got some lightstands for me, and a servicing for my camera body. Ask for these stuff from other retail shops in the big shopping centres in KL, I'd bet you'd be met with a blank stare.


DSC_8908

3. Stayed at other places than Bukit Bintang; stayed somewhere near Jalan Masjid India, and then moved out to a posh hotel at Mid Valley, called The Gardens. The area where we stayed initially is particularly good for my early morning wanderings. I frequently visit a small shop selling top ups for the Malaysian telephone line (those things run out pretty quickly if I may say so.) and stop by the numerous mamak eateries dotting the place. A lot of things to shoot really.


DSC_8898

4. Met a lovely model over laksa, and shot another.

All in all, quite a fun experience, and I'm honored to be able to cover Didi and Khalil's wedding events, from Brunei all the way to Senawang. Wish I could join you guys in Amsterdam!

Labels: , , , ,

Posted by SoulJah at 1:42:00 AM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr