This post is titled Photoshoot 3 by author SoulJah. DSC_0475

This was the third, and what I thought to be the final, photoshoot last Saturday. I was running all around, doing different kinds of photoshoots, having taken my off day in lieu. Productive, fun, tiring, but if you know me as much as you do, you'd know I'll do another run like this in the future. Watch this space.

Anyway this is a teaser shot, just to highlight an upcoming collaboration between me and my decidedly awesome Make Up Artist. We both literally found out that same night that we'll be working together for an upcoming wedding of mutual friends. High fives were dispensed accordingly.

Labels: , , ,

Posted by SoulJah at 1:12:00 PM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr