This post is titled Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque by author SoulJah. DSC_8073 (by SoulJah)

Was doing a bit of shooting at Sheraton, which comes up in the next post, and I was driving over to Hua Ho to check out a lens case for my smaller lenses, when I saw the shimmering reflection off of the nation's most famous landmark, the golden domes of the Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque. When I stopped by closer to take this photo, I saw other BruneiForever Forum members also taking shots here, as well as various other people taking snapshots of the great mosque. The facelift which had just concluded recently really brought out the splendour of the dome.

Labels: ,

Posted by SoulJah at 11:31:00 PM

2 Comment(s):
How high did you have to go to get this shot??? it's so awesome i'm going to try it out...smhow
By Blogger Ryu, Dae Jung, at Thursday, October 23, 2008  

Not high at all, this was at street level, really close to the railings. Taken with my 50mm no less.
By Blogger SoulJah, at Friday, October 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr