This post is titled I MEAN THE SNAKES! by author SoulJah. I Mean The Snakes
Awesome, awesome band. Did this shoot after the long day of shooting at Bandar, where I netted my monitor lizard photo. Informed at 5, ready to shoot at 9. Sometimes I'm surprised of my dedication to this art.
Did a shoot for the IMTS guys last night. Afterwards, they rocked out with their latest material. Great stuff.

Strobist Info: 2x SB800 shoot through white umbrella both on the left and right shooting at 1/8, and 1 SB24 clamped behind them on the railing at 1/16. Fired via GI remotes.

Burned some stuff out in CS3. EDIT: Noise Ninja-ed and David Hill-ed as well.

Labels: , ,

Posted by SoulJah at 3:48:00 PM

3 Comment(s):
Thanks for this! We appreciate you making time for IMTS and taking such fantastic pictures!
By Blogger Mrs Nolly, at Thursday, May 29, 2008  

isaaaaaaaaa!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, June 03, 2008  

i love Sunshine by them! loove it love it love it!
By Blogger i sya, at Friday, June 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr