This post is titled Quick! Call a tow truck! by author SoulJah. Quick! Call a tow truck! (by SoulJah)
Oh wait...

I seriously loi-ed so I had to stop while on my commute to work and pulled over. I think I should have camera beside me more.

I didn't stay long to see the age old question being answered:

'If a tow truck is to(w)talled, should the tow truck call another tow truck?'

Labels:

Posted by SoulJah at 10:51:00 AM

2 Comment(s):
where is this? recognise it but cant put a place to it.

and what rammed it?
By Blogger Ashrin, at Thursday, March 06, 2008  

It's at Menglait, near Subaru dealer.

And I think it rammed a car or something.
By Blogger SoulJah, at Thursday, March 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr