
I kinda shoehorned my way to the breaking fast at iLotus, but for good reason. The last time I went there for breaking of fast, the food was excellent, with a good range of buffet items indoors, and all the extra items such as the fritters, dessert, hot drinks, grill station located in the patio area, it is rather good value for money considering it costs less than what most hotel eateries are charging this season.

Present were myself, Ranoadidas, AnakBrunei, Jim747, Chee, and Saifullah(?), and we were entertained by the lovely host, Irene, I think it was.

The thing is, where there is good food, there is a good amount of people flocking there. It's more true here than anywhere I've seen. The whole place was jam packed, spilling out to the patio area where the grilled and other various items are, and they even had to set up tables to the usual driveway at the entrance of the restaurant.
For that reason alone, you might want to catch the 7.30 show, as the break fast time is too hectic, but if you're up for it, and can wiggle your way to the stations, I guarantee you will have a full plate, a full table, and a full belly. The 7.30 'show' has the same menu, mostly catering to Chinese patrons of the establishment.

I would not hesitate to come here again, though. The food was great, and if you have a belly of steel as mine, you can go long into the night, snacking on other food items on display.

Labels: Food, Photography, Reviews
Posted by SoulJah at 10:57:00 AM
Archives
12/2001 08/2002 09/2002 10/2002 11/2002 12/2002 01/2003 02/2003 03/2003 04/2003 05/2003 06/2003 08/2003 10/2003 11/2003 12/2003 01/2004 02/2004 03/2004 04/2004 05/2004 06/2004 07/2004 08/2004 09/2004 10/2004 11/2004 12/2004 01/2005 02/2005 03/2005 04/2005 05/2005 06/2005 07/2005 08/2005 09/2005 10/2005 11/2005 12/2005 01/2006 02/2006 03/2006 04/2006 05/2006 08/2006 09/2006 10/2006 11/2006 12/2006 01/2007 02/2007 03/2007 04/2007 05/2007 06/2007 07/2007 08/2007 09/2007 10/2007 11/2007 12/2007 01/2008 02/2008 03/2008 04/2008 05/2008 06/2008 07/2008 08/2008 09/2008 10/2008 11/2008 12/2008 01/2009 02/2009 03/2009 04/2009 05/2009 06/2009 07/2009 08/2009 10/2009 12/2009 02/2010 03/2010