This post is titled Saffron vs. Ranoadidas by author SoulJah. 007_DSC_0049_processed

Couldn't get lots of good pictures as I forgot to bring my Wireless Triggers for my flash, so all I could do was use CLS, which meant line of sight, which meant I can't fiddle my camera around to get good angles as this would definitely block the CLS signals. But in any case, I had to make do with what I've got, which meant practice some more in case my wireless trigger do fail, which I half heartedly expect them to during a shoot.


More here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stupidlogic/sets/72157600954528514/detail/

Labels: , ,

Posted by SoulJah at 9:52:00 AM

1 Comment(s):
Thanx again for taking our pictures. :D
By Blogger War186, at Monday, July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr