This post is titled My first eBay purchase experience by author SoulJah. Was kinda weird. I ordered a Legioss Mospeada Kit on the 15th of March and it arrived just last Sunday at the Muara Post Office, on the 7th of April. Now I would cry foul and blast the seller on his eBay feedback for shipping the item late or him providing inaccurate tracking information or I'd create another post berrating on the inefficiency of the postal service here. But none of that from me it seems, as I'm just happy to have the item finally arrive so I can watch my Genesis Climber Mospeada while fidgeting with my action figure.

So I figured I'd just get home during lunch and check on the item and then get back to the office to leave some feedback on my first purchase. Funny thing was, it disappeared from My Ebay listing on items I need to leave feedback on, then upon further checking, the seller is no longer registered with eBay.

Even then, I was happy that my item arrived in immaculate condition, looking factory fresh. Thank goodness the seller shipped it in another box, and before he decided to close up shop. I just wonder though, if some other unscrupulous sellers did something like this without even shipping the items.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_Climber_Mospeada

Labels:

Posted by SoulJah at 2:40:00 PM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr