This post is titled Wedding Bells by author SoulJah. I'm not gonna start covering weddings anytime soon, but it's nice to expand my horizons a bit. And you wouldn't know which photog you gonna meet there, so it's a bit of a surprise.

DSC_0215

DSC_0113

Labels: ,

Posted by SoulJah at 8:43:00 AM

5 Comment(s):
omg.. she got married??? :/ and she didnt invite me? :/
By Blogger rose, at Wednesday, March 14, 2007  

Hi Souljah,

I must say ur took great photos, sharp & nice colours...what are ur gadgets?
By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 15, 2007  

For both of the posted pictures, I've only used my trusty Nikon D80 and the kit lens, 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, without any external flash unit. For some shots in my photostream, (click on the images, and look to the right hand column) I've used the built-in flash for the indoor shots.

On some of the pictures, I've used the 80-200mm f/2.8, while looks much sharper, it's too long for the close up shots as the ones posted.

Most of these shots, I've instinctively select which focus point to shoot at to keep the subject in sharp focus, so the camera's autofocus is not having to guess where I want to focus at.
By Blogger SoulJah, at Thursday, March 15, 2007  

hey! i was wondering if i could ask you the quotation price for a wedding of 4 events? im getting married this july.. can i also possibly get ur email?
thanks

fi
By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, April 07, 2008  

You can contact me on nizam[no spaces]rahman[at]gmail[dot].
By Blogger SoulJah, at Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr