This post is titled Matadoe by author SoulJah. Went to Matadoe at Mata-Mata, Gadong last night as a favor for this special person. Been meaning to treat her to dinner for a long time but hadn't had the chance until last night. Nice ambience, secluded place, nice food, it's a wonder I hadn't found this place sooner, as I always frequent another establishment in the general area.

Upon the recommendation by AnakBrunei, I chose the Spicy Fried Rice and Spicy Chicken Wings. And she chose Chocolate Fondue. How spicy was my food? I've always had a suspicion that the roots of my hair has scoville detectors, because as soon as spicy food gets onto my tongue, my hair roots will go on fire. And it was 'ablaze' last night, as there was nowhere my tongue can run away, as the Spicy Fried Rice and Spicy Chicken Wings did their one-two punch.

In all, I like the place, gives another alternative to the Gadong, Kiulap traffic jam conundrum. And as we will move our operations across the street from that area, I think it will become my favourite hang out place soon.

Now onto the pictures!

DSC_0002

DSC_0016 DSC_0014 DSC_0027

DSC_0044

DSC_0061

And Now, For Something Completely Different

DSC_0081

Labels: ,

Posted by SoulJah at 4:13:00 PM

3 Comment(s):
You could say it's a nice place for a date, eh? ;)
By Blogger War186, at Monday, March 26, 2007  

Haha yeah, it's much more secluded than Gadong or Kiulap so it's perfect for that.
By Blogger SoulJah, at Monday, March 26, 2007  

I like the mee mamak n fries there.. N i love d deco of d place + d free wifi.. Keke im also surprised that uve never been there....

but they allow people to smoke inside... *pfft*
By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr