This post is titled Yamaha Vino Classic & Vino 125 by author SoulJah. I've had a lengthy post on Bloggar, which I decided to delete, because there were some features missing. This was due to Blogger moving to the New Blogger service, and Bloggar not fully supporting it yet.

So the gist of my deleted post?

I want a Vespa.

Can't find one.

Jealous because a mate found one.

I want one, but I still can't find it.

Maybe Vino Classic will have to do?



Or a Vino 125?


My major concern? I can't fit my camera bag anywhere.

So, what say you? Yay or Nay?

Labels:

Posted by SoulJah at 2:54:00 PM

4 Comment(s):
zzz lookin at these makes me want 1 also!

How much does this cost at Yamaha Brunei? Aay idea?
By Blogger airbiscuit, at Wednesday, February 21, 2007  

It's $3200 for the Vino Classic. No word on the availability of the Vino 125 though.
By Blogger SoulJah, at Wednesday, February 21, 2007  

hai mun nde main camera udah kali membali sebiji..ani nde sangup main camera jua kali bali skuter jua!
By Blogger airbiscuit, at Wednesday, February 21, 2007  

dangerous.... :) dont get one. hehe but will that stop u... i dont think so.....
By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr