This post is titled The Lone Chair by author SoulJah. DSC_0223

We're currently nuts for playing street soccer or futsal, that we resort to using any available means to represent the goal posts.

Our favourite spot is UBD's Chancellor's Hall's parking lot.

Oh, by the way, have you seen these?

DSC_0017

DSC_0140

Labels:

Posted by SoulJah at 10:32:00 AM

3 Comment(s):
bro, i love the sharpness in the pics especially the lone chair pic. What lens are you using?
By Blogger Zadm, at Tuesday, January 30, 2007  

I usually tag my photos on flickr with the lens I'm currently using. So when you click on the pictures on the right hand side, there's the tags.

With the lone chair, I'm using the 80-200mm f/2.8. Awesome lens, with fast autofocus, but the f/2.8 means it's one heavy beast. Not the newest lens, first made in 1997 I think, but most people on flickr swear by this lens.
By Blogger SoulJah, at Tuesday, January 30, 2007  

Oh my, camera talk. :S Gorgeous pictures. :)
By Blogger War186, at Tuesday, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr