This post is titled Kota Kinabalu Trip by author SoulJah. That was a total shamble. But man, we were laughing all the way doing it.

Didn't even get to do most of the things that we set out to do, but at least there were some memorable moments; life-lesson, character-building kinda things. Moments to be mentioned time and time again, finger pointing to be done here and there. But I for one, wouldn't have changed any moment of it.

Didn't even bring my D80 due to me being paranoid, but at least the N80 did it's fair share of work there. A couple of shots that I wouldn't even be ashamed to hang on the wall myself.

Labels:

Posted by SoulJah at 9:09:00 AM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr