This post is titled So I walked into an Apple reseller the other day... by author SoulJah. And boy, was I tempted. They had the new model Macs in with the Intel Duo Core processors, and boy were they singing their siren songs. Had a try with Photoshop CS2 on the iMac, and I came away impressed. Manipulating large images was a breeze. Even the Nano surprised me with its thinness. I just didn't expect it was thin enough to put into my wallet. They even had loads of iPod with videos in and the new, albeit less than impressive, iPod Hi Fi in. If they came out with the iPods on my previous post, I might buy one of those VideoPods.

I see myself utilizing computers as a utility, and not an object of lust, so seeing the marked improvements of the iMac, my cold heart at least thaws a bit. I wasn't that impressed with the MacBook Pro though. Even though it was less than an inch thick when it was closed, but there wasn't substantial and noticable speed gains from my PC even. Well maybe that was just me, or maybe I couldn't find where the hell they installed Photoshop CS2.

But ya know what I need right now? Some DS Lite lovin'... I want one of those...

Posted by SoulJah at 11:11:00 PM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr