This post is titled Sup guys. by author SoulJah. I'm checking out this WYSIWYG editor that's churned out by the Google Labs, and I think it's rather great. While you can't specify the details of how your pages will look, but hey for novice webpage makers that wanna see how a good design should look, this is a great starting place. So why not sign up, get your Google Accounts, and get cracking! I promise you'd enjoy the experience.

The file upload is seamless, the font changes on the fly, adding images and links brings up a menu that explains how to do it. This is how an AJAX web app should be like.

As for me I'll stick to my old school style of making, but if (or when rather) they integrate blogger into this, I might just want to kick the old school style CSS+XHTML coding. Might, I mind you.

http://nizamrahman.googlepages.com/

Posted by SoulJah at 6:35:00 AM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr