This post is titled Windows Live Mail Beta by author SoulJah. I've just received the the invitation to the private Beta of Windows Live Mail, and from the looks of it, it's pretty much like Outlook Webmail... Light. The three pane feature is a delight to use, the drag and drop pretty much extending the desktop experience online, and you can right click!

I do admit, it looks rather bare at the moment, but hey I'm all for the minimalist approach. Some functionality that I'd want to have? RSS feeds on the Today tab (of course for news and other related stuff), and mini Calendar always visible on the first task pane (so that I won't forget birthdays anymore). All in all, a worthy challenger to GMail's dominance.

{Edit: Oh of course, synchronization with Outlook. That'd would be a fucking blast. I mean, I have all the info in my Outlook already, so why not?]

Posted by SoulJah at 10:21:00 AM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr