This post is titled Portable Opera! by author SoulJah. Remember back in the day when the only major portable browser was PortableFirefox [archived link]. Well not anymore.

I introduce to you, PortableOpera. The steps are quite lengthy, but if you follow them step by step, I'm sure you can have one of your own. Me, I'm posting this from Opera, after answering a comment from my recent posts. Good stuff, even remembers all the interface changes I made. I should be making this Portable one look the same as my PC's version.

Viva la Opera.

[Update : Speak of the devil. There's an Opera USB installer that does this, ala PortableFirefox. I haven't tried this, so if you guys out there tried this, report back, k? K. Good.]

Posted by SoulJah at 3:43:00 PM

1 Comment(s):
The American version links don't work. Fix: append the letter 'n' before the .zip, and it should download nicely. Haven't tried it, however; I'm in short supply of flash USB sticks, and have no particular need for a portable browser at the moment.
By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr