This post is titled Ok I know... I know... by author SoulJah. All my talk about site redesign and shit like that but I've been busy as hell at work, then at home I'd be tired as hell, and only got woken up by my own cold sweat at 9 pm and my brain will be shit tired and I decide to just switch it off and let it be while my body just goes off to the living room and watch me some tv and do the occasional video surfing.

But I promise, I'll get back on it after the 18th, when I'll finally finish with my work attachment. Oh I should also put these pics up of my office that I took with me lovely moblee (it's been a month, yet I can't stop gushing about the darn thing).

But maybe later, when the size of the tables here isn't restricted to 580 pixel width or what not.

Posted by SoulJah at 8:19:00 PM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr