This post is titled Oh pray tell the iPod thing will have it's backlash soon... by author SoulJah. There ya go. Apple has absolutely taken over the mp3 player world. By releasing hordes of BND$900 hard disk mp3 players... that doesn't do anything else quite spectacular. Photo viewing? Whooptedoo? And that's what you call innovation?

It's not just me that's really bugged with the thing, open any respectable PC or gadget mag/site, and they're slowly beginning to get control of their mind once more, getting it back from Darth Jobs. The status symbol of the iPod and it's tell tale white earbuds has been lost. Everyone has one. It's not special anymore.

To me, it was never THAT special. I'm much more impressed with Archos who has been churning out solid video players for a while now that you can hook up to your tube and get some DivX goodness. Bam! Bam!

iPod photo viewing? I CAN EVEN DO THAT ON MY PHONE!

Unless they come out with a DivX based iPod (OH MY GOD NOT THOSE GODAWFUL MOV FILES!), I see no reason why anyone tech savvy enough to get an iPod. Unless you want to be sheep. And unoriginal. The 17th person in a room to have tell tale white iPod earbuds (What's up with that whole white ear buds anyway? "Oh look I got one!" "Steal it from me!")

There's countless other mp3 players that will match up the iPod in terms of specs, hell even surpassing it in some aspects. Me? I'll just do my PHOTO VIEWING on my phone, while PLAYING MP3s and oh... I CAN WATCH VIDEOS! Even though it's in 3gp format, at least I CAN WATCH SOME.

Posted by SoulJah at 12:15:00 AM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr