This post is titled Things are looking up... by author SoulJah. The wireless connection got working a few days ago, which means the wireless connection was fine after all... I can log into the network and have ourselves some wireless multiplayer gaming... But I still can't surf there... But that doesn't matter anymore because the broadband thing got into full swing... It was the first time I streamed a video on the net without so much as a stutter... But when it does go down (which happens god damned frequently) I have to switch to dial up again...

But I can't be in a jubilant mode anymore after tonight's 11:59PM... Coz I'll be having a test tomorrow, another one the day after, assignment proposal etc etc etc. Maybe I should shave my hair. I just know it's gonna get messy every morning when I come to school...

Posted by SoulJah at 4:43:00 PM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

ETCETERA

XML + Else

Last.fm CSS Reboot Blogger 

Icon Opera

Twitter

    Flickr

    SoulJah. Get 

yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr